I'm from out of town, any insights into the decks + group seating options? Looking for an event for about ~75 customers - not VIP, but want something nice.
Already considered EMC Club - little too formal for this group.
The best kept secret is Tapestry - new spot that will host pizza demos in their open concept kitchen + their Club Room in the back is out of this world + unexpected. With a gas fire place, it's the perfect to impress execs before a Sox game.
Agree with Meredith to reach out to Sam Kanter - some really unique experiences at Tapestry. I would also consider
- Sweet Cheeks (authentic BBQ)
- Audubon (secret spot, casual bites + crafty beverage menu) + gluten free options
- Eastern Standard - always special, get a table by the bar to stay in the scene
- Hojoko - team behind the ultra-chic O Ya's "funky little sibling" - check out the menu, some approachable options that go beyond the burger menu
- Loretta's Last Call - always a fun scene, live music
- Tiger Mama - great for groups, funky vibe, exceptional Asian cuisine
Contact Sam Kanter Events, she is a great resource!